Soal Penilaian Tengah Semester 1 Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7

 Soal Penilaian Tengah Semester 1 Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Yogyakarta

Choose the best answer by crossing (●) on the option A, B, C, or D.

 

1.      Teacher      : “Good morning, class.”

Students     : “…………………………, Sir.”

Teacher       : “How are you?”

    Students      : “We are fine, thank you.”

A.    Good morning             B. Good afternoon      C. Good bye               D. Good luck

 

2.      Rahma       : “Good afternoon, Najwa.”

Najwa        : “………….”

A.    good morning              B. good afternoon       C. good evening          D. good bye

 

3.      Ani            : “How do you do, Indah ?”

Indah         : “………………………..”

A.    very well                     B.It’s OK                    C. I’m fine                  D. how do you do

 

4.      Aulia         : “Laila, I’m very sleepy and I want to sleep now.  ………………..”

     Laila           : “Good night”

A.    good bye                     B. good night              C. good evening          D. bye – bye

 

5.      When going out with her friends, Sinta says to her mother …………….

A.    Good morning, Mom  B. Good bye, Mom     C. Thanks, Mom         D. See you tomorrow

 

6.      Teacher      : “OK, students, time is up and see you next time.”

Students    : “…………….”

A.    See you                       B. OK                         C. So long                   D. Thank you, Sir.

 

7.      Rafi           : “May I borrow your English dictionary?”

Ahmad      : “Sure, here it is.”

Rafi           : “Thank you”

Ahmad      : ‘………………”

A.    I’m sorry                     B. Thank you              C. I am fine                 D. Don’t mention it

 

8.      Mrs.Maya : “Thanks a lot for your help, Udin.”

Udin         : “……………..”

A.    How are you               B. I don’t care             C. Never mind            D. You’re welcome

 

9.      Mother : “Did you broke the vase, Dina?”

      Dina     : “Yes, I did Mom. I am really sorry for this.”

      Mother : “…………..Please be careful for next time.”

A.    Never mind                 B. I am sorry               C. Thank you                          D. Really

 

10.  Fathur    : “I am sorry, Mom. I come late. May I come in?”

Teacher : “…………… Please come in.”

A.    don’t mention it          B. sorry                       C. that’s alright                       D. take care

 

11.  What do you say when you meet your teacher in the library at 9 A.M ?

A.    Good morning             B. Good afternoon     C. Good evening                     D. Good night

 

12.  The expressions of greeting are the following, except ………….

A. Hi !                               B. How are you           C. Good morning                    D. Good bye

 

The following text is for number 14-16.

         Let me introduce myself. My name is Mario Maurer. You can call me Mario. I was born in Brazil but my parent move to Thailand when I was 5 years old. Now, I am 13 years old. That’s all. Thank you.

 

13.  Who is introducing herself?

A.    Mario               B. Mario’s parents       C. Mario’s friend        D. Mario’s sister

 

14.  How old are Mario now?

A.    5 years old       B. 8 years old              C. 13 years old            D. 18 years old

 

15.  Who moved to Thailand?

A.    Mario’s father B. Mario’s mother       C. Mario’s parents       D. Mario’s grandparents

 

16.  Yanto        : “………………. My name is Yanto”

Rohman     : “ Hello Yanto, my name is Rohman”

A.    Let me introduce myself                     B. Where do you live?

B.     How old are you?                               D. Where do you come from?

 

17.  Hello everyone. I would like to introduce Fadhil to you all. He is our new friend from Jakarta.

The underlined expression is…

A.    Self introduction                     B. Introducing someone to others

B.     Greeting                                  C. Leave taking

 

18.  Here is the expression used to ask about someone’s name?

A.    How old are you?                   C. Where do you live?

B.     How do you do?                     D. What is your name?

19.  Sanyy        : “Where do you live Eka?”

Eka            : “…………………………”

A.    I study at MTs Al Ma’had Annur       B. I was born on January 21, 2005

B.     Hai, I am Eka. How are you?             D. I live at Jl. Parangtritis KM 20 Yogyakarta

 

The following text is for number 21-23

Hello, I …. (20) Naufal. My complete name is Muhammad Naufal Fadhil. I come from Bantul. I am a Junior High School student. I … (21) a sister, her name is Dewi. I have so many friends. They … (22) Bagus, Nida, and Arum. Arum … (23) the oldest.

 

20.  A. Is                      B. Am             C. Are             D. Was

 

21.   A. Have                B. Has             C. Haven’t      D. Hasn’t

 

22.   A. Is                     B. Am             C. Are             D. Was

 

23.  A. Is                      B. Am             C. Are             D. Was

 

24.  Shafa         : “Do you have a cat?”

Dina          : “Yes, I have a cat. My cat … fluffy fur.”

A.    Have                            B. Has                         C. Haven’t                  D. Hasn’t

 

is

hobby

My

gardening

1

2

3

4

25.  Arrange the words into a good sentence.

A.    3-2-1-4                        C. 3-4-1-2

B.     2-1-3-4                        D. 4-1-2-3       


copyright Ifti Luthviana Dewi

No comments:

Ads