MISSING HIM

Ive got a line from ma besti (Ayu Rahmawati) this morning,  she sent me a poem and said that kui koe banget if. Literally,  i am not really into a poem but this poem hits ma heart deeply since it reflects my feelin' rite now. This poem has written by her schoolmate in high school. You can see the other poems in her link nagitagtgt.tumblr.com
So here is the poem...

Missing Him

“Do you miss him?”
They asked.

“I don’t know”
I said.

I don’t think I miss him,
Because I think it is impossible to miss someone who has never been there to begin with.

I don’t think I miss him,
I just felt something weird passing through my chest for a brief moment when I saw someone wearing that kind of hoodie he likes to wear.

I don’t think I miss him,
I am just curious about how he is doing today, and how he is feeling tonight.

I don’t think I miss him,
I just think too much about his smile sometimes and wonder what it would feel like if he is right here beside me.

.
.
.

“Do you miss him?”
I asked myself.

“No, of course not”

“No, it is impossible… right?”

“I don’t know”

“Maybe”

“I think so”

“I do”

“I really do”.


So, to the man whom I miss, do you miss me like I miss you? There is nothing I can do but posting something blues like this.

No comments:

Ads