Rencana Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran (RPP) Bahasa Inggris topic Food and Drink

School name : Fun English Club
Subject : English
Level : L1 A-Spider
Theme : Meal Time
Skills : Reading-Writing
Time allocation : 40 minutes
Competencies : Writing

Indicators :
 Students are able to spell the name of foods.
 Students are able to write kinds of food.
 Students are able to do the teacher’s instructions.
Learning materials :
Vocabulary : Foods (Apple, Orange, Pear, Banana, Strawberry, Watermelon,

Sandwich, Ice Cream, Sausage, Pizza, etc)

Functional expressions : “Do you have an ice cream?’

“Yes, I do.”
“No, I don’t”
“I like ice cream.”
“Can you spell it?”
“Yes, I can. I-c-e c-r-e-a-m”
“This is for you”
Grammar : Simple present
Teaching technique : PPP (presentation, practice, production)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10voizSdZ6BG_pd_vAx9eMplgmMsSEinc

No comments:

Ads