CONVERSATION ON THE AIRPORT BY IFTI

 

1.     Check in airport

Wookie and his wife, Vivin, are going to UK for holiday. They are flying from Yogyakarta. When they arrived at the airport, they go to check-in desk and meet an Officer.

Officer                         : “Good morning Sir”

Wookie                        : “Good morning”

Officer                         : “Can I have your ticket, please?”

Wookie                        : “Here you are”

Officer                         : “Is anybody else travelling with you two?”

Wookie                        : “No. It’s just us”

Officer                         : “Thank you. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?”

Wookie                        : “I’d prefer a window seat in the smoking section, please.”

Officer                         :  “I am afraid this is non-smoking flight, sir. But you can have a window seat.

Wookie                        : “Okay no problem. But I would like to sit next to my lovely wife.”

Officer                         : “I am placing you two in 51A and 51 B. Here is your boarding pass. Have a nice flight”

Wookie                        : “Thank you”

 

 

2.     Passport control

After landed in France, Wookie and his wife go to passport control desk, and meet other officer there.

Officer                         : “Good morning. Welcome to France. Where are you coming from?”

Wookie                        : “We are coming from Yogyakarta, Indonesia”

Officer                         : “May I see your passport, please?”

Wookie                        : “Sure, Here you are”

Officer                         : “What is the purpose of your visit Sir? For business or pleasure?”

Wookie                        : “Pleasure, We are here for holiday”

Officer                         : “oh I see. How long are you going to stay in France?

Wookie                        : “We are going to stay for two weeks”

Officer                         : “What is your occupation?”

Wookie                        : “I work as a Director of my family printing office company”

Officer                         : “Yes, I get it. Well, have a nice trip and enjoy your stay”

Wookie                        : “Thank you”

Officer                         : “With my pleasure”

3.     On the craft

Wookie              : “Excuse me, what time will the air plane reach France?”

Flight attendant : “It will reach France by 09.10 am”

Wookie              : “Okay. Thank you. Anyway, I do not have dinner last night. So, does this plane provide foods?”

Flight attendant : “Yes, we do. What would you like to eat?”

Wookie              : “I’d like a roasted chicken if you have it”

Flight attendant : “Sure. Do you want anything else?”

Wookie              : “And two glasses of hot green tea, please”

Flight attendant : “Alright Sir. Just give me a moment”.

Flight attendant : “Here is the food you are asked and two hot green tea”.

Wookie              : “Thank you very much. Could I get another blanket, please? My wife beside me feels little cold”.

Flight attendant : “Would you like anything else?”

Wookie              : “I think no, Thank you”

Flight attendant : “You’re welcome. I will be right back with your blanket”.

 

 

 

 

4.     Accepting an Invitation

One of the committee of Vocal contest held by UNY, send an email to Kangen Band manager in order to invite them to be a guest star. After sending an email, the committee confirms the invitation with the band by telephone.

Committee           : “Good morning. I’d like to speak to the manager of Kangen Band, please”

Manager              : “This is the manager speaking”

Committee           : “I am the committee of Vocal contest. I would like to ask the confirmation about Kangen Band. I have send the invitation through email last week”

Manager              : “Thank you for your invitation. With greatest pleasure, we would love to come to your event.”

Committee           : “Thank you very much. It’s an honor to cooperate with you.

Manager              : “but I forgot when it will be held?”

Committee           : “the event will be held on Tuesday next week”

Manager              : “okay, can you send me the details of the event, please?”

Commiitee           : “Sure. Then I will send you the details by email”

Manager              : “thank you”

Committee           : “with my pleasure”

5.     Declining an Invitation

Jogja Fashion Organization will hold a Fashion design Contest. The committees invited Zaskia Mecca to be the judges by sending an email to her. The committee confirms the invitation with Zaskia by telephone.

Committee           : “hello. Can I speak to Zaskia Mecca?”

Zaskia                  : “Zaskia here. “

Committee           : “I am committee of Jogja Fashion Organization. I am calling about the invitation I have send to you yesterday. So would you accept our invitation?”

Zaskia                  : “Thank you for asking me, but unfortunately at that time I have another schedule in Bali. I am afraid that I can’t attend to the event and be the judges. I am very sorry about that.

Committee           : “Oh I see. It is no problem, we very appreciate your response.”

Zaskia                  : “I hope the event goes well”.

Committee           : “thank you very much Zaskia, sorry for interrupting your time”

Zaskia                  : “Its no problem”

No comments:

Ads