Contoh Percakapan Interview dengan Bahasa Inggris

 

B : Excuse me, Sir. May I come in?

A : Yes. Please, come in and have a seat.

B : Thank you, Sir.

A: So, your name is B, right?

B  : Yes, that is right, Sir.

A : Very well, my name is A. I am the head of the human resource department of this Luxury Company.

B : Nice to meet you, Sir.

A: How are you this morning, A?

B  : I’m perfectly fine, Sir. Thank you, and how about you?

A : I’m fine too. Thank you. So, do you know what we are going to do, A?

B : Yes, Sir. I was emailed and called by phone in order to have a job interview session from this company three days ago. So, now here I’m going to be having an interview job session with you.

 A  : Very well. Can you tell me about your self, Mariska?

 B   : My name is Mariska  I’m 23 years old. I graduated from one of State Universities in Bandung.

 A: What is your motivation applying here?

B: Your company is one of my top choices, and I come here because my experiences and interests are quite useful for this agriculture company. I can handle jobs in laboratory controlling seeds quality and also, I have ever been an intern in agriculture company. So you can trustme in handling this position

A: Please tell me about your strength and weakness

B: My strength is my strong will to achieve the targets that I make. And I always do anything with a happy feeling. I’m also cheerful and communicative. I can persuade people to do what I want, happily. Moreover, I am a perfectionist, I want everything to be perfect. But, I can use my weakness as my other strength by managing it well. So you don’t have to be worry about it.

A: Do you have any other skills that will support your work?

B: Yes of course. Beside English and Indonesian, I also speak German, Japanese, Dutch and French. I also have computer skills. I can operate MS Office, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and the internet

A  : Well, it was a great time to have a little talk with you, Mariska. We will announce the result of your interview in a week. Thank you for coming here.

No comments:

Ads