SOAL PAS SEMESTER 1 KELAS 7 BAHASA INGGRIS PILIHAN GANDA BESERTA JAWABANNYA

 

Rafasya: Do you know, my new roomate is very choosey. I don’t like her character.
Gilang : Really?
Rafasya: Embarrassing. He just talks big!
Gilang : Mmmmhh….
Rafasya: She is only concerned with herself and told about his branded things.
Gilang : Really?

1.        The underlined word is showing …
A. Showing interesting news
B. Responding Admiration
C. Asking Attention
D. Responding of certainty
E. Showing Attention

2.        Why Rafasya very angry with his new girlfriend?
A. She is annoying
B. She is generous
C. She is very talkaktive
D. She is very kind
E. She is very nice

 

3.        Sabar       : Guess what, the coach asked me to become the captain for football team.

Arif         : really? It’s great, guys.

The underline word is expression of….

A. Asking attention               

B. Responding attention

C. Giving opinion

D. Asking opinion

 

 

Mr. Joko                  : May I have your attention, please?

Students                 : ….

4.        The best response to complete dialogue above is….

A.      Yes, Ma’am

B.      Yes, Please.

C.      Yes, Sir.

D.      Thank you

 

Mr. heri    : Attention, please!

Arif         : Yes, sir.

5.        The underline word is expression of….

A.      Giving attention                

B.      Responding attention

C.      Giving opinion

D.      Asking opinion

Mrs. Rina                : May I have your attention, please?

Students                 : ….

6.        The best response to complete dialogue above is….

A. Yes, Ma’am

B. Yes, Please.

C. Yes, Sir.

D. Thank you         

 

7.        Gibran    : look! My Father give me a new shoe.

Ilham     : wow! That’s is beautiful.

Gibran    : .....

A.      It’s worst

B.      Sorry

C.      Thanks

D.      I don’t care

 

8.        These are expressions of asking attention....

A.      I know.                          C.   Excuse me.

B.      You are amazing           D.   I do not know.

 

9.        These are expressions of asking attention, except….

A.      I know.                          C.   Excuse me.

B.      Hey!                               D.   Attention please!

10.    Gibran    : look! My father gives me iPhone 7 plus!

Ilham     : wow! ….

Gibran    : Thanks, I hope you will get too.

A.      It’s worst.

B.      I’m lucky.

C.      You are clever.

D.      How is lucky you are.

 

Complete the dialogue for number 5-6

Fajar      : What do you think about the music show?

Gusti       : I think .......................

 

11.    A.    you are smart                 C.   it is fantastic

B.      I’m sorry                      D.   keep silent

 

Complete the dialogue below!

Suci          : I think our school  is bad.

Aisyah     : I don’t think so .... our school is good. It has so many achievement

 

12.    A.   I know it                        C.   He forgets it.

B.      I think                        D.   Pardon me

 

Ronaldo : So, what do you think of my football skill?

Jack        : It's really good.

Ronaldo : Thanks, Jack.

Jack        : No problem, Ronaldo

13.    From the dialogue above, Ronaldo is...

A.      Asking for help

B.      Giving an opinion

C.      Asking for an opinion

D.      Giving help

 

Marina     : What do you think about my dress?

Janet        : I think you look beautiful.

Marina   : Thanks, Janet

janet       : It’s ok

14.    From the dialogue above, Janet is...

A.      Asking for help 

B.      Giving help

C.      Giving opinion

D.      Asking for an opinion

 

Complete the dialogue for number 5-6

Fajar      : What do you think about the film?

Gusti       : I think .......................

 

15.    A.    I like it                           C.   I can’t hear you.

B.   Thank you                    D.   You forget it.

 

Complete the dialogue below!

Suci          : I think our city is very hot at the moment.

Aisyah     : I don’t think so .... Our city is much cooler than other cities in this country.

 

16.    A.   I know it                        C.   He forgets it.

B.   I am thinking of           D.   In my opinion.

 

Fola        : So, what do you think of my singing?

Salma    : It's really good, but I suggest to try singing in a high tune.

Fola        : Thanks, Salma.

Salma    : No problem, Fola!

17.    From the dialogue above, Salma is...

A.      Asking for help

B.      Giving an opinion

C.      Asking for an opinion

D.      Giving help

 

Nanda      : Can you give me an opinion about my painting?

Fadi          : Sure! I think you should add another object.

Nanda    : Thanks, Fadi.

Fadi        : No problem!

18.    From the dialogue above, Fadi is...

A.      Asking for help

B.      Giving help

C.      Giving opinion

D.      Asking for an opinion

 

Complete the dialogue below!

Andre     : (9) ….

Javier     : What?

Andre     : I pass the English speech competition in Jakarta

Javier     : (10) ….

 

19.    A.  See you                         C.   I’m sorry.

B.   How are you?               D.   Look at me!

 

20.    10.    A.   I’m great                      C.   Congratulation.

B.   Just so so                     D.   I don’t believe it.

 

Complete the dialogue below!

Andre     : (9) ….

Sule        : What?

Andre     : I pass the voice kids Indonesia.

Sule        : (10) ….

 

21.     A.  Hey!                              C.   I’m sad

        B.   How are you?               D.   thank you

22.     A.   that’s great                   C.   you are fool

        B.   Just so so                     D.   I don’t believe it.

Mr. Andrew        : Cherry, can open the window please?, It’s hot.

Cherry                 : ….

Mr. Andrew        : Thanks.

23.    The best answer to complete dialogue above is….

A.  No, I can’t.

B.   Yes, I can, Sir

C.   Yes, I don’t care

D.   Yes, I’m not sure.

 

24.    Cecep    : Is he able to play football?

       Ucup     : ….

A.      No, he isn’t able to play football

B.      No, he doesn’t able play football

C.      No, he is able to play football

D.      No, he able not play football

25.    Messi is football player. his ability is...

A.      He can play football.

B.      He can sing a song.

C.      He can write a poem.

D.      He can ride a bike.

26.    Nana         : Yesterday, I joined LIA English course, will you join with me?

Sari             : …..., I want to speak English too.

The best answer to complete dialogue above is…

A.      Yes, I can.                     C.   Yes, I will.

B.      No, I won’t                   D.   No, I can’t

15.    The Expressions of ability below is true, except...

A.      I can drive a car 2 years ago before got accident.

B.      I am able to sing a song.

C.      I am able to read Qur’an now.

D.      I could speak English fluency when I was in Australia.

Dialogue for question number 16 to 19.

Rulla          : Great! You have a new ball (basket)

Rina           : Do you want to lend it?

Rulla          : ... (16). Because I can’t play basketball.

Rina          : I will teach you.

 Rulla         : .......(17)

Rina           : Sure.

Rina           : ....(18)

 

27.    A.   Yes I do

B.   No I don’t

C.   Can I borrow it?

D.   Will you give it to me?

 

28.    A.   Really?

        B.   how are you?

        C.   Can I lend it?

        D.   may I go?

 

29.    A.   I am fine

         B.   I’m doubt

         C.   thanks

         D.   I hope you like it.

 

30.    The true statement based on the dialogue above is….

A.      Rina is not a good friend.

B.      Rulla and Rina have the same hobby.

C.      Rulla and Rina have the same ball

D.      Rulla and Rina don’t have the same hobby.

31.    Librarian               : …….

        Anto                       : Yes, I am looking for history book.

A.      Would you like any help?

B.      Would you mind not talking in the library.

C.      Could you help me please?

D.      Excuse me, I’ll take to you.

32.    Heri       : It’s 08.00. you are late to school. You .... go now!

      Toni        : yea, bye.

A. shall                                 C.   Should

B. Shouldn't                        D.   Will




33.    Picture above means...

    A.  Turn on your hp

    B.   Don't buy a hp

    C.  Turn off your hp

    D.  Don't take picture

34.    the road a head is break. You .... Stop here

    A. can

    B. May

    C. Should

    D. Will

35.    Ari : ...

Roni : why?

Ari   : the floor is still wet.

Roni  : ok!

    A.  Don't worry

    B.  Don't be noisy

    C.  Don't sit on the floor

    D. Don't step on the floor

36.    We must ... before eating.

     A. Talk

     B. Walk

    C. Chat

    D. Pray

37.    Doctor said that I .... get a rest for 3 days.

A.      Must                       C.  Mustn’t

B.      Have to                  D.  Don’t have to

38.     Next time you should come to school earlier so that you are not late

the underlined sentence express...

A. suggestion

B. Opinion

C. Prohibition

D. Obligation

 

Dialogue for question number 16 to 20.

Rulla          : Great! You have a new novel.…. (16)

Rina           : Sorry…. (17). I’m still reading it.

                    …. (18).

Rulla          : Oh really? Thanks, guys.

Rina           : Any time.

 

39.    A.   Where do you buy it?

B.   May I have it?

C.   Can I borrow it?

D.   Will you give it to me?

 

40.    A.   I won’t give it to you.

B.   I cannot lend you right now.

C.   I can lend you right now.

D.   I cannot believe it.

 

41.    A.   I will lend you latter.

B.   You should buy one.

C.   You won’t borrow it.

D.   I hope you like it.

 

42.    The true statement based on the dialogue above is….

A.      Rina is not a good friend.

B.      Rulla and Rina have the same hobby.

C.      Rulla and Rina have the same novel.

D.      Rulla and Rina don’t have the same hobby.

 

43.    Librarian               : …….

Andini                    : I’m sorry, I will keep silent.

A.      Would you like any help?

B.      Would you mind not talking in the library.

C.      Could you help me please?

D.      Excuse me, I’ll take to you.

 

44.    Hanif    : You are sick, you .... have a rest.

Thoriq    : Thanks, I'll go home now.

A. Should                            C.   Will

B. Shouldn't                        D.   Won’t

 

Dialogue for number 28 to 30.
Ani      : I want to tell you something.
Jesica   : What?
Ani       : but promise to me ......(28)
Jesica   : yeah tell me!
Ani       : Yesterday I broke your favorite vase, but it is accidentally.
Jesica   : No problem
Ani      : I'm promise will buy a new vase for you.
Jesica      : you no need do that.
Ani       : although you say like that, I .... (29)
Jesica   : ....(30)

45.    A. Please, don’t be late.

B. Please, don’t be silly.

C. Please, don’t be afraid.

D. please, don’t be angry.

46.    A. will buy a vase for you.

B.  will not buy a vase for you

C. ask you to buy a vase for me

D. am ok

47.     A. I'am fine

B.  Thanks

C. I'm angry

D. See you

Essay
31. look at the picture!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhjn_tYPATLODjJg75JjH-FQJvmOYs7sBHlv8PDIMzxrN7-mUeD7Rl02M3pRakyUorZ17caZRX3TL3WKVJ1uQtT0z5zDe7_ghv6UFFMk-2ZKAJxFTM85fxFkTLRQqZd_N13bT1tT84g-g/s320/mui.jpg

 

What is your opinion about that?

32. Rearrange words below to be correct sentence!

Able- Play - I - After - 3 - to - am -Training - mounts - for - football

 

48.    Write 3 activities that you must do in your house!

-

-

-

34. Translate some sentences below to Indonesian language.

A.  I have to go now, my mother waits me in the bus station

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj_V5JWTI4USD8dBZaqJfp55y9lDYr_NVSiIBLxfxjtABEV5gEqpq657ga90B4iQDjwvUL0cCiKfbbUDvuuXuGPq8mbs72qsp76ephbpq1vgPHfmvdOIDCg6mo_5RlypZHo3yYSy4xP-A/s200/rambu_dilarang_belok_kiri.jpg

No comments:

Ads